Bracket Dating Brand Ambassador
Bracket Dating is coming to your campus and we are looking for fun and outgoing students to help spread the word about the most exciting dating app to hit the market this year.
What is Bracket Dating?
You are worth more than a swipe and that’s why Bracket Dating has developed the first and only tournament based dating app. Each day a dater will get 16 potential matches loaded into their Bracket (think of March Madness) based on their preferences and will then have to eliminate 15 potential dates until one winner is crowned. Once that winner is selected a chat will unlock and the other person will be notified that you eliminated 15 people to talk to them! That other person is going to feel great when they get that notification. Gone are the days of swiping right on 100 profiles in hopes of getting a few responses. Bracket Dating is currently only on IOS, but we hope to have Android completed in early 2018. Are you ready to #DateAWinner?
Responsibilities of the Brand Ambassadors:
Bracket Dating wants to help you supplement your major which is why we don’t believe in explicitly telling you how to drive downloads at your school. We give you the target (25 downloads per hour worked) and let you play up your strengths and utilize your networks. Some examples of ambassador activities include:
– Speaking at campus organizations’ meetings
– Seeking out placements in college/local papers, weekly college organization emails and newsletters (i.e. Greek system, multicultural organizations, etc.)
– Organizing sponsored events
– Flyer and information card distribution*
– Swag giveaways/handouts at campus events and off-campus events/parties
– Running contests or giveaways on your campus to promote downloads
– Promoting via social media
– Working with the Greek system to find unique ways to partner such as sponsoring sorority events, tailgates, charity giveback events, date night events, having a presence at rush week, etc.
-Working with student athlete groups
-Partnering with the community (fitness studios, dog parks, resturants/bars)
Commitment and Compensation:
Selected brand ambassadors must commit to at least 5 hours per week. Compensation will be $15/hr and the ambassador will be responsible for sending weekly report showing hours worked and activities completed for the week. Bracket to provide approved template for weekly report.
Are you ready to work with the hot new dating app?! Apply now! Send your resume to email@example.com
*All schools have unique rules about flyers, handouts and swag distribution. You are responsible for adhering to the rules at your school.